With the new regulation trend eliminating most short-term rentals, the Farmhouse is now the perfect location for a “destination retreat”. This type of rental includes a residential lease for a legal 31 days, with the option of using a property for a little, a lot, or all of this exclusive-use rental period. There are few properties like the Farmhouse where the location is so special, and in an area with so many fun activities to enjoy, that people will travel from far and wide to come for a longer vacation, a most special private gathering, or combination of the two. Visit the “Nearby Activities” page for ideas how to make a Farmhouse rental an exciting value for however long you stay or come-and-go during your exclusive-use period.
What’s Included in a Farmhouse Destination Retreat Rental
- Up to 31 nights of lodging, tenants can come and go as they wish
- Lodging is for up to 12 people in 6 sleeping areas in main house + guest cabin
- Temporary additional air beds can be made available
- Tenants can also park campers temporarily on a limited case-by-case basis
- Tenants are allowed to invite over family or friends for a private gathering during their rental stay (i.e. birthday, anniversary or wedding); “private gathering” means that anyone visiting is an invited guest, and there is no commercial component to the gathering
- A helper / monitor representative of the Farmhouse will be present during the private gathering and ensure safety and the functionality of Farmhouse systems
- Tenants may invite family or friends for one or two additional smaller gatherings of up to 35 people at some point during the 31-day exclusive-use period
- Tenants may use at no charge the owner’s 4’x 8′ bbq grill, smaller bbq, folding and wood picnic tables, chairs and portable generator
- Major appliances include a deluxe 5-burner range with double-oven, and a full-size washer and dryer
- There is a hidden hot tub off the master-bedroom deck, also accessible from the main deck
- 5 fireplaces, including a dramatic stone fireplace in the grand room, suitable for cooking too!
- Firewood is included
- All utilities are included, including internet and TV service
- Weekly cleaning is included for linens, bathrooms, kitchen and light pick-up/dusting, and a thorough deep cleaning is performed monthly if a rental is longer
- Since the rental periods are for 31-day exclusive-use blocks, there is no transient occupancy tax, saving tenants 12% off their total cost
a most unique, relaxing and beautiful home surrounded by a most unique, relaxing and beautiful setting!
Please call or e-mail through the “Book It Now” button below to describe your preferred time of year and any other details of your rental stay, and we’ll provide you a price comparison quote.